Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wow! Flog me now!

canstockphoto1214424 No… really, someone whip me, especially if you look like this.

I haven’t really been around lately. Not much Facebook-ing, twitter-ing, blogging or Linked in-ing. No interviews. No special appearances. No contests. No promoting. And worse of all, no WRITING!

Yup! I’ve been holed up, hiding in my cave. I’ve had 2 analog (real) cigarettes in the past 19 days and 22 hours, no I haven’t kept count… I have an iPhone app that does that.

I had been a pack, pack and a half a day smoker for 30 something years and the thing is that I didn’t realize I didn’t know how not to be a smoker. Are you confused?

I smoked for so long, I didn’t know any other way of doing things. I used smoking as a reward system. Smoked before and after I ate. Smoked before and after sex. Smoked before I started writing. Smoked after I wrote a great sex scene. Smoked when I was tired, frustrated, stuck, happy, hungry, bored, surprised, depressed, amazed, breathed and farted! LOL

The past several weeks, its been like finding a whole new me. Finding out what I like, what I don’t like and who the hell I am. I don’t have all the answers yet but I have realized that I am a pretty decent lesbian erotica author and I have a damn good sense of humor, too.

So, I am jumping out of my cave hoping I don’t land on some femme’s high heel shoe and stab myself. Wouldn’t that be fucking hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment