Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegas…

As many of you know, my partner and I had planned to go to Vegas for the Erotic Authors Association Conference on September 9-10 which the 10th is also my birthday. What a Birthday celebration that would have been, right? Well, it is with sadness that I officially announce that we will not attend.

 Another wonderful treat we will miss is the Vegas Pride Celebrations. Vegas Pride starts on September 3 and runs damn near half the month from what I could see. Here’s a link if you’re interested in attending any or all the parties: http://www.lasvegaspride.org/events.html

Nothing bad has happened, unless you count not winning the lotto as bad and no one has died, well, not as of writing this blog. LOL

It’s been a cluster fuck of financial mishaps that affect our travel plans. I hope everyone has a wonderfully delicious time. Take lots of photos and throw a quarter in the slots for me, will ya?

Have fun!
Annie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment