Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Obsessed with the thought of sex…

lesbiansex Wifey and I have had many discussions about sex and the one reoccurring thing that keeps popping up (no pun intended) is that I think differently about it than she does.

For wifey, there is a time and a place for sex. For me, the time is now and the place is anywhere we have a few minutes alone. So, that has led to some interesting conversations that, believe it or not, have made me, the erotic author, blush.

Here’s a secret, for all the explicit writing I do, I can’t talk about sex, at least not with women I consider femmies. If wifey breaks into a discussion about strap-ons or dildos, I break into a sweat. Don’t ask, I couldn’t tell you why, but rest assured that wifey has had a lot of fun with that one, believe me.

Back on topic, now…here’s the thing with me, I don’t talk about it, but I am always thinking about sex. Sex in the shower, while doing the dishes, in the backyard, while driving, in a plane, at the movies, before surgery, when I’m not feeling well, when I am feeling well, sex after sex. Oh hell, the list goes on and on. We even have a running joke that I’ll be thinking about sex on my death bed. LOL

Ask any butchie, anytime, if they want to get laid and I can almost guarantee I’d know what the answer is. Ask a femmie and you run a 50/50 chance of success.

Okay, I’m a little obsessed with sex, I get it, and no, I don’t have sex as much as I think about it. It’s not physically possible, but that raised the question for me, is there truly a difference in how often femmies secretly think about sex compared to how often butches think about it? And if there is, could it possibly be because, just perhaps, butch woman are genetically made up differently than their fem counterparts?

Alright, let’s hear your opinion…

No comments:

Post a Comment